blablablog

of facts and craps, news and views

I guess everyone knows that I'm still single.

most of them know that I'm still single because I'm a non-committal
few of them know that I'm still single because I'm a picky bastard
but no one knows that I'm still single because I haven't found someone like you.

someone told me
that the reason why people search for their soulmates is because no matter what shit u have been thru, no matter if u have reached the bottom of the pit, u know at the end of the day, there will be always someone u can always run to, and that someone can make everything be ok again.

and thus far, ur the best 'that someone' I've ever had.

:)

1 comments:

wow!

u're a sweetie. if she eva reads this, she'll shed some tears.

it's ok to wait. in between, its ok to have some pillows. but heck! that was why i've been in + out of shitty relationship cos i was such a picky biatch too.

one day you'll find someone who's better than her (if she's meant to be yours, she'll be back in ur arms).

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

About The Blabber

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
he's just another joe you happen to meet on the streets, in your bio class, in the elevator of your apartment. you know him, and soon will forget where did u meet him. he's insignificant like that :)

Recent Comments

ShoutBox


ShoutMix chat widget

Popular Pages