blablablog

of facts and craps, news and views

This is one of my current favourite duet songs. I didnt know Daniel Merriweather before but this hit would defo make his name ring a bell from now on. And I dont need to say much about Adele's powerful voice. Great combo. :)



Seven days has gone so fast
I really thought the pain would pass
It’s been only an hour since I thought of you
cause you’re not answering the phone
Id settle for a busy tone
at least by that I know,
that you’re okay
A girl like you ain’t meant to go away... ohh

[Chorus]
And now you’re gone,
ain’t nothing else I want
And now that it’s over,
there’s nothing else I want
What have I done,
looks I was wrong
is everything really meant to change?
I guess we’re like water and a flame
water and a flame

[Adele]
I’m tired of this empty house
I need a drink to get me out
a couple more till I forget your name
I saw a boy that looked like you
I didn’t quite know what to do
I took a power of will to break my stare
I realized what I wanted wasn’t there

[Chorus]

Daniel: If you see me coming
Adele: I look away, I look away
Daniel: And if you’re mind’s made up
Adele: I look away, I will look away
Daniel: If you worry about..
Adele: I’m ok, I’m ok, yes I am
Daniel: All this sorrow and this pain is gonna go away!

[Chorus]

ps: i meant to post the original video clip but embedded was disabled, so yeah :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

About The Blabber

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
he's just another joe you happen to meet on the streets, in your bio class, in the elevator of your apartment. you know him, and soon will forget where did u meet him. he's insignificant like that :)

Recent Comments

ShoutBox


ShoutMix chat widget

Blog Archive

Popular Pages