blablablog

of facts and craps, news and views

I was online with an old friend last night. The conversation follows:

Friend: Hey I happen to know a dude who went to the same school with you.
Me: Oh, who?
Friend: Zaidi, remember? It's a small world because we went to the same primary school, the same college and lived in the same neighbourhood.
Me: Yeah, small world indeed.
Friend: And we were talking about you and Zaidi suddenly told me that "Yeap, Faliq. The guy who never gets mad"
Me: Er?
Friend: I kinda agree with him, dude. All these years that I've known you, never once i saw you mad. Thats cool.
Me: Er, thanks!

Apparently she hasn't met me for years, as I believe I'm not that person anymore. Well, times change and we're changing in them, no?

Just few days back, I shouted at the waiter for ignoring me at one of the mamak stalls (Sorry Sarr and Dayo that you had to see that). And I don't need to mention the other occasions where I lost my cool easily, over the tiniest things.

Yeah, my point is, I dont know where did the super-cool me has gone. Over the years, I think I've been kinda corrupted with the world, with the pressure, stress and lots more and yeah, I do miss the supercool me. Obviously I can always blame the world for moulding me into this un-cool guy right now, I can always blame the environment, the people around me, the movies I've watched, the jerks I've met, the almost lovers, even the neighbour's cats, but I know, in the end of the day, I've only got myself to blame.

But I am who I am.
And I will try to be a better person.
Insha Allah :)

1 comments:

reallllyyyy???
hebat nya anda.
bagus la if uve changed.
if x sng org pijak u nnti.
tp baran pun ada limit kan kan. hee

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

About The Blabber

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
he's just another joe you happen to meet on the streets, in your bio class, in the elevator of your apartment. you know him, and soon will forget where did u meet him. he's insignificant like that :)

Recent Comments

ShoutBox


ShoutMix chat widget

Popular Pages