blablablog

of facts and craps, news and views


This path. This road. This choice.
They are all oh so familiar.

I've been on this path before.
I've been on this road before.
I've taken this choice before.
I've seen myself hurt before.

The pain is not inevitable, it can be avoided.
The wounds are not inescapable, they are self-inflicted.

But why am I still holding on?
Why do I still keep the hoping on?
It's so apparent that the future is bleak
It's so obvious that the gap is big

Maybe.
Just maybe.
Because of this quote:

I think part of the reason why we hold on to something so tight is because we fear something so great won’t happen twice

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

About The Blabber

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
he's just another joe you happen to meet on the streets, in your bio class, in the elevator of your apartment. you know him, and soon will forget where did u meet him. he's insignificant like that :)

Recent Comments

ShoutBox


ShoutMix chat widget

Popular Pages