blablablog

of facts and craps, news and views

Can't really recall when was the last time I kicked some ball. I think it was months ago, if my memory serves me well. So when my colleagues started to play street soccer at our office's compound, I guess I could try to kick a ball or two. Have to thank the World Cup tho for changing the current sports of these guys back to football. It's all seasonal as I can see it. From badminton to pingpong and thank God it's back to football, the only game that I am fond with and can play wholeheartedly.


Just like how I sprained my heart earlier on, the analogy can be applied almost the same to how I sprained my ankle. Well, it's been awhile since I confessed my feelings to someone, and by overdoing it, I sprained my heart after being rejected. Likewise, dribbling the ball as if I was born for it, after ages of doing so, I stumbled and sprained my ankle in the process.

And I know both incidents may cause me some pain, but I know it will soon be gone and I believe there are no bad experience in life, only lessons. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

About The Blabber

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
he's just another joe you happen to meet on the streets, in your bio class, in the elevator of your apartment. you know him, and soon will forget where did u meet him. he's insignificant like that :)

Recent Comments

ShoutBox


ShoutMix chat widget

Popular Pages