blablablog

of facts and craps, news and views

Gah.

Im not sure what's with my zodiac sign this month, whether my star crashes with Pluto or what, but all of the sudden, recently I've got all the updates about my former loves, intentionally, AND NOT.

My latest ex is in relationship now, just recently. So is the one before her, and it's recently too I guess. (congratulations to both of you)
And I've found out my ex-gf when I was in form 2, one when I was in form 5, and one during my diploma years, are now PROUD MOTHERS. Heh (congratulations to all of them too)

To add it all, 2 days ago, my ex whom I met on mIRC (haha? -_-) told me she wants me back. Random much? Lol.

Hm, whatever it is, what statuses they currently are, I suddenly feel like saying, thank you.
For all the memories, for all the good and bad times that shape the person I am today. Eventhough it might pinch a little to know the facts that I'm still alone, I take pride by saying congratulations to all of you, and that I'm happy to know that you're happy. I hope he can make you happy, because I cant. :)

*plays Julio Iglesias "To all the girls I've loved before''

To all the girls I've loved before
Who travelled in and out my door
I'm glad they came along
I dedicate this song
To all the girls I've loved before

To all the girls who shared my life
Who now are someone else's wives
I'm glad they came along
I dedicate this song
To all the girls I've loved before


3 comments:

haha..
buat buku la bout them..
later in future u can show (n be proud) to your kids..haha

omg. this entry sgt heart-warming. and yeah. i do agree la. the memories mmg shape who you are today. and i just got to know that one of my closest friend is dating ur ex! small effin world eh?

so sweet :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

About The Blabber

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
he's just another joe you happen to meet on the streets, in your bio class, in the elevator of your apartment. you know him, and soon will forget where did u meet him. he's insignificant like that :)

Recent Comments

ShoutBox


ShoutMix chat widget

Popular Pages