blablablog

of facts and craps, news and views

It may take us no time to get here, but you're already my favourite for a lot of things.

My favourite hello, and my favourite goodbye,
My favourite laugh, and my favourite smile,
My favourite truth, and my favourite lie,
My favourite frown, and my favourite cry.

My favourite hugs, and my favourite kiss,
My favourite fight, and my favourite tease,
My favourite reason to write a song and sing,
My favourite reason to wait for the phone to ring.

Of all life's impossible dreams, you are my favourite,
I will keep on hoping, tho your love is unrequited,
Of all life's better future, you are my favorite waiting,
Of all things that might hurt me, you're my favourite suffering.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

About The Blabber

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
he's just another joe you happen to meet on the streets, in your bio class, in the elevator of your apartment. you know him, and soon will forget where did u meet him. he's insignificant like that :)

Recent Comments

ShoutBox


ShoutMix chat widget

Popular Pages